Creating a Budget
Have you ever asked yourself any of these questions?
• Where the *&%# did all my money go?
• I wish I could save more
• I just want to get rid of my debt
• I need to get a handle on my spending
• I make money! Why am I broke all the time?
• How do I make a budget when my income is all over the map?
If any of those thoughts have run through your head then you are in the right spot.
Creating a Budget That Doesn’t Suck is all helping you find clarity to make informed choices about how you want to spend your money. This course will leave you with the sense of security that can only be achieved when you can confidently pull out your debit card at the checkout knowing you won’t get one of those gut wrenching insufficient funds notifications.
Or how would it feel if you could log into your online banking at the end of the month to pay your credit card bill and there is the cash ready and waiting to pay that bill down the $0.00, like every personal finance expert has always said that you should.
If you are looking for a way to make more money, you are in the wrong place. This course is about being savvy with the cash that you are earning now. Don’t worry, we will tackle how to increase your income in the future.
My career started 15 years ago when I got a job as a file monkey at credit counseling firm. My job was to keep all the files in order and let me tell you it was a lesson in what not to do with money. I was fresh out of high-school and some of the scariest files that I worked on were for clients no more than a couple years older than me. I remember one file that was for a 20 year old who had accumulated over $100,000 in consumer (credit card) debt. Talk about what a wake up call!
Since then I have dedicated my life to learning about personal finance and everything money. I got a Economics degree from the University of Victoria and went to work as a financial planner. After 5 years working with clients one on one in one in a seriously broken industry (stay tuned to our blog for my unfiltered thoughts on the financial planning world) I decided that it was time to do things a bit differently. Dollar Divas was a passion project that was born in 2012 when Saira and I put our heads together and decided enough was enough. The financial education options for women sucked and we knew we could do better. Since then we’ve helped hundreds of women find their money mojo. At the end of 2017 we knew it was time to expand our reach and take what we had been doing with the women in our community and reach out to women outside of Victoria BC.
Creating a Budget That Doesn't Suck was built with business women in mind.
If you’re self employed or own your own business and you’re looking for a better way to manage your cash flow, this is the course for you.
• Work at your own pace. There are eight distinct stages, taking you from financial chaos to clarity.
• Clear action items set you up for success, guiding you through getting a handle on your current habits, teaching you new ways to make a plan and helping you stay on track.
• Bonuses keep you on track, including a printable goals worksheets, sample budgets and a full bonus module on keeping your paperwork organized and under control.
• Gain exclusive access to a Secret Facebook Group to discuss coursework and trade ideas with your fellow classmates and get the support of your fellow Divas.
• Live Office Hours with Jen once a week to ask questions and get feedback.
• Unlimited Email Access to Jen ask burning questions, keep you on track and send feedback.
Creating a Budget That Doesn’t Suck is a seminar that I have been running for years.
I’ve expanded it, streamlined it and added some awesome new content for you all.
So what are you going to learn when you dive into our course?
Creating a Budget that Doesn’t Suck is going to teach you:
• How to figure out where your money went
• How to calculate what you are actually bringing home
• How to create a spending plan that works even when things don’t go as planned
• How to create achievable financial goals
• How to stay on track and make the budget work for you
• How to get back on track when the inevitable mistakes happen
• What are the most common mistakes and how to avoid them
• Keeping the budget accurate and functional as things change
This course has been specially built for women. Ladies we do not think like men and this is a
man-splaining free zone! The goal of Dollar Divas is to create a tribe of women who are fierce, fabulous and financially independent.
• A fierce woman?
• A business owner or self-employed?
• Dedicated to getting your shit together?
Does your income vary from month to month?
If you are looking for a magic button solution then you’ve come to the wrong place.
Getting on track takes work and if you aren’t willing to put in the time then maybe it's not the right time for you.
Creating a Budget That Doesn't Suck: $97.00
How long do I have to complete the course?
As long as you like. Once you have access to each module it will be yours forever.
What if I am unhappy with the course?
Oh no! We don't want that! We offer a 30-day money back guarantee. If you are unhappy with the course for any reason, let us know and we will refund your investment within 30 days.
What equipment/tools will I need to complete the course?
You will only need a computer and an email account.
What do I do if I need help?
If you have a question or need support you can email me at email@example.com.
Can I pay with PayPal?
Yes. On the checkout page under the “Billing Information” section, select the small “P” icon. This will allow you to pay with PayPal.