Mompreneur Money Management
Let's talk to do lists. Go get yours right now, it's cool, I'll wait.
I bet you have book-keeping sitting on that list don't you. It's probably been there for a while and you probably get a nagging feeling in the pit of your stomach when you look at it, right?
Guess what. You're no alone! Keeping up with the book keeping when there are so many other things that are vying for your oh so limited time is a hassle and a headache. Don't you wish you could get that shit under control so it's not a huge scary job come tax time?
Want to kick book-keeping off the bottom of your to do list without hiring an expensive book keeper?
That's where I come in!
My career started 15 years ago when I got a job as a file monkey at credit counselling firm. Since then I have dedicated my life to learning about finance and everything money. I got a Economics degree from the University of Victoria and went to work as a financial planner. Dollar Divas was a passion project that was born in 2012 when Saira and I put our heads together and decided enough was enough. The financial education options for women sucked and we knew we could do better.
Why I developed the Mompreneur Money Mastermind
I developed this Mastermind because I have met SO many amazing moms who are freaking brilliant at what they do and yet their businesses are floundering because of poor money management. My system of automation and simplicity is easy to use plus it will save you time, money and a lot of headaches, so you can get back to doing what you do best.
The Mompreneur Money Mastermind is all about you. Every aspect of the curriculum, from call length to action items, was carefully planned to help take the most direct path from chaos to clarity.
- Call Length: Calls are scheduled for 75 minutes and we make the most of every one of those minutes because lets face it, your time is valuable. Check out the curriculum below for a more detailed outline of what we will be covering each week.
- Action Items Including: organizing your book-keeping and paperwork in less than an hour a month (seriously!)
- 1 Hotseat: 30 minutes of call time to talk about you and only you with the whole group.
Mompreneur Money Mastermind was designed for Mompreneurs!
You are a visionary, making your mark on the world. Yet you can't do what you love because the nuts and bolts of running a business is slowing you down. Money is coming in and out, you can't remember the last time you took a paycheque from the business and tax season is a phrase that makes you break out in a cold sweat.
Small Business Money Mastermind is a safe place to learn and figure your shit out. With the small group environment you will get the one one attention you need with the added benefit of serious accountability! Give us 5 weeks and together, we will get you back working on your business rather than in it.
The Mompreneur Mastermind Groups will be offered at two different times:
- Tuesdays – 1:15pm-2:30pm (Pacific) from Nov 6 – Dec 4, 2018 with a bonus call on Dec 11, 2018
- Wednesday – 6:30pm – 7:45pm (Pacific) from Nov 14 – Dec 12, 2018 with a bonus call on Dec 19, 2018
- There will be two options for Mastermind Groups
- Tuesdays – 1:15pm-2:30pm (Pacific) Starting Nov 6 – Dec 4, 2018 with a bonus call on Dec 11, 2018
- Wednesday – 6:30pm – 7:45pm (Pacific) Starting Nov 14 – Dec 12, 2018 with a bonus call on Dec 19, 2018
How do I sign up
- Click any of the buttons above (or click right here) and sign up for a free teachable account with the Dollar Divas school. Teachable will take you through the rest.
What forms of payment do you accept?
- Teachable accepts all major credit cards, if you would prefer to pay via email transfer simply sign up for your free teachable account then send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and I will walk you through the rest.
How do I attend sessions?
- We will be meeting every week via Google Hangouts (yay technology). The links are already posted on teachable, simply log in to your account and find the lecture for the current week. Click the attached google hangouts link and you will be added to the video call. A google account is required (but don't worry they are free).
Do I need to attend every session?
- Yes, with the exception of the bonus 6th week. That is completely optional.
Will the sessions be recorded?
- Yes! Attendance is critical for your success, however I get it… as a mom, life happens. Your toddler gets sick or you get a call from the school saying your kid has just done a header off the jungle gym. We will be recording the sessions so you can still get the material even if your day gets derailed.
What tools do I need?
- A computer with a webcam (It's way more fun and effective when we can all see each other).
- A set of headphones with a built in microphone is preferred for sound quality (this isn't a requirement).
- A good attitude and an open mind
How long will I have access to the materials
- After each session a PDF version of the slides, as well as any tools suggested will be uploaded to teachable. These are yours to keep forever.
What if I need support between calls?
- You can email me any time with as many questions as you can come up with.
- As a bonus you will also receive a one on one video call (to be scheduled after the Mastermind begins) with me to discuss your individual business
- The Mastermind thing not working out for you? Totally cool, it's not for everyone. I'm happy to offer full refund within 30 days of the first call.
What happens when we are done with the Mastermind?
- You are always welcome to get in touch with me via email
- I strongly encourage you to join the Dollar Divas facebook group.
- As another awesome bonus, at the end of the Mastermind I will schedule a call with you 6-7 weeks after we finish to make sure you are still on track.
I'm American, can I still join the group?
- While I will be the first to admit that I am not an expert in American finance, 95% of the content we will be covering is universal no matter what country you live in. That being said, I will do my very best to make sure you aren't left in the dark on the USA specific stuff.